V-Star 650 Classic
Our Lowrider seat will sit you one inch lower and one inch closer to the handlebars than the stock seat. Our Yamaha® V-Star 650 Classic Lowrider is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Lowrider driver seat is 16 inches wide. The Ultimate passenger seat is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare and fits with all passenger backrest sissy bars.
Yamaha® OEM passenger seat WILL fit with the Ultimate V-Star 650 Classic Lowrider seat. Yamaha® OEM driver seat WILL fit with the Ultimate passenger seat.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate V-Star 650 Classic Lowrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your V-Star.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The large Ultimate sissy bar pad is 12" wide and 8" high. The pad comes with stainless steel screws and fits on your stock Yamaha® sissy bar. We also manufacture sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.