Shadow Aero / Spirit / Phantom 750
Our Midrider seat is designed to sit the driver at the same height and the same distance to the handlebars as the seating position of the Honda® OEM stock seat, depending on your weight. Our Honda® Shadow 750 Midrider seat is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Midrider seat is 17 inches wide.
- Our 750 Spirit seat is driver only with or without driver backrest (no passenger seat is available), and fits 2007 and up VT750C2 shaft drive models only
- Our 750 Phantom seat is driver only with or without driver backrest (no passenger seat is available), and fits 2010 and up.
The Ultimate passenger seat is 14" wide with comfort to spare. The passenger seat has been designed with a steeper nose angle to help prevent the passenger from sliding forward into the driver. The same high quality comfort memory foam that is in the driver seat is in the passenger seat, and it has been molded to give your very important passenger the Ultimate support. (put them in comfort heaven).
NOTE: Your stock Aero passenger seat WILL fit with our Midrider seat. Your stock Aero driver seat WILL fit with our passenger seat.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Shadow 750 Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The large Ultimate sissy bar pad is 12" wide and 8" high. It sits your passenger 10 degrees straighter than the stock pad, which helps elminate back fatigue on long rides. The pad comes with stainless steel screws and fits on your Standard or Deluxe Honda® sissy bar. We also manufacture sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.
NOTE: Does Not Fit ACE.