Interstate / Stateline / Sabre
Ultimate Honda® VT1300 Interstate / Stateline / Sabre Midrider Seat
Our Honda® VT1300 Midrider seat is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and the same distance from the handlebars as the stock seat. The Midrider seat is 15 inches wide.
Ultimate Passenger Seat
The Ultimate passenger seat section is 12 inches with comfort to spare.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Honda® VT1300 Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The rider backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your VT1300.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Passenger Backrest
The Ultimate Passenger Backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat. The pad measures 7 inches high x 10 inches wide.
Note: Seat must be ordered with the passenger backrest option if the Ultimate Passenger Backrest is to be added later.