Valkyrie I/S Interstate
Our Ultimate Valkyrie seats are designed to sit you in the seat not on them. They have been designed to satisfy three basic functions that the stock seats and the other aftermarket seats don't have.
1. Comfort, as in no numb bum after hours of riding.
2. The perfect riding position for all size riders, Lowrider, Bigboy and King.
3. The correct nose angle to prevent you sliding forward when on the brakes and also prevents the passenger sliding into the back of the rider. You sit in our seat not on it.
I designed three different seats to be able to fit all the different shapes and sizes of riders. First came the Lowrider, which suits riders up to 200 lbs and under 5' 11" tall. Then, the Big Boy, for riders 6 ft or more and over 200 lbs. Finally, the King, for riders over 6' 3" and or over 270 lbs and also those with long legs over 34" inseam.
So here we are now with the Ultimate Seat that's right for all you Valk riders that need the ultimate in comfort and function. Thanks for visiting and we look forward to providing you with the Ultimate seat for your total comfort and enjoyment.
See you in the wind.......and
Enjoy the ride again,
No one size seat can be made to fit all size riders. This is why we build a Lowrider seat a Big Boy and a King Seat. Which seat suits you best depends on your height, weight and leg length.
Because our seats have a built-in back support, the heavier you are the more forward you will sit.
- If you're under 5 '11" tall and less than 200 lbs and want to sit one inch lower than your stock seat then the Lowrider is for you.
- If you're 6 feet or more and or over 200 lbs you need our Big Boy seat. If you're leg inseam measures more than 33 inches you need the Big Boy seat.
- If you're 270 lbs or more or taller than 6ft 4 inches or have a leg inseam longer than 34 inches you need our King.