Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and the same distance to the handlebars as your stock seat. Our Yamaha® Raider Midrider is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Midrider driver seat is 16 inches wide. The Ultimate passenger seat is 12 inches wide with comfort to spare and fits with all passenger backrest sissy bars.
Yamaha® OEM passenger seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate Raider Midrider seat. Yamaha® OEM driver seat WILL fit with the Ultimate passenger seat.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Raider Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Raider.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The Ultimate sissy bar pad is 12" wide and 8" high. The pad comes with stainless steel screws and fits on your stock fixed Yamaha® sissy bar. It WILL NOT FIT on the detachable Yamaha® sissy bar. We also manufacture sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.