Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and the same distance to the handlebars as your stock seat. Our Yamaha® Royal Star Midrider is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Midrider driver seat is 17 inches wide. The Ultimate passenger seat is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare and fits with all passenger backrest sissy bars. Driver backrest bracket is built into passenger seat. You will need to have our passenger seat in order to use our driver backrest.
Yamaha® OEM passenger seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate Royal Star Midrider seat. Yamaha® OEM driver seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate passenger seat.
Fitment Note: Royal Star 1996-2001 and Tour Deluxe 2005 and up - No Venture.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Royal Star passenger seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Royal Star.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The Ultimate large sissy bar pad is 12" wide, 8" high and 2" thick. The pad comes with stainless steel screws and fits on your stock Yamaha® sissy bar. This pad is designed for the tall Yamaha® sissy bar. We also manufacture large sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.