Vulcan 1600 Classic / Nomad
Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and the same distance from the handlebars as the stock seat. Our Kawasaki® 1600 Classic / Nomad Midrider is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Midrider seat is 17.5 inches wide. The Ultimate passenger seat is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare.
Kawasaki® OEM passenger seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate 1600 Classic / Nomad. Kawasaki® OEM driver seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate passenger seat.
- Fits 2003-2008 1600 Classic.
- Fits 2005-2008 1600 Nomad.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Vulcan 1600 Classic / Nomad Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Vulcan.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The large Ultimate sissy bar pad is 12" wide and 8" high. Our Nomad Sissy Bar pad gives your passenger 2 additional inches of room. The pad comes with stainless steel screws and fits on your Kawasaki® sissy bar. We also manufacture sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.