Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and the same distance to the handlebars as your stock seat. Our Suzuki® M109R Midrider is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Midrider driver seat is 15 inches wide. The seat also has 6 inches of lower back support so when you twist that throttle open the seat gives you full support.
The Ultimate Midrider solo seat installs exactly like you stock seat with the key lock.
The Suzuki® OEM stock passenger seat WILL fit with our Ultimate M109R Midrider Seat. We DO NOT make a passenger seat for the M109R.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate M109R Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your M109R.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.