Boulevard C50 / Volusia 800
C50 / C50T (2005 and Newer)
Volusia 800 (2001-2004)
Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and the same distance to the handlebars as your stock seat. Our Suzuki® C50 / Volusia 800 Midrider is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Midrider driver seat is 17 inches wide. The Ultimate passenger seat is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare and fits with all passenger backrest sissy bars.
The Suzuki OEM stock driver seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate passenger seat. The Suzuki OEM stock passenger seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate driver seat.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate C50 / Volusia 800 Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your C50.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Passenger Pad
The Ultimate sissy bar pad will give your passenger one inch of extra room. The Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad is 12" wide and 8" high.
Stock Sissy Bar Pad Cover
This cover is designed to be used with the hinge mount Suzuki® sissy bar pad. We offer a new matching pad cover that replaces the stock cover (slip on). This cover puts the final touch on your seat set by matching the vinyl of your Ultimate Seats.