Vulcan 1700 Nomad / Voyager
Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and the same distance from the handlebars as the stock seat. Our Kawasaki® Vulcan 1700 Nomad / Voyager Midrider is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Midrider seat is 17 inches wide. The Ultimate passenger seat is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare.
Your Kawasaki® OEM stock passenger seat WILL FIT with our Midrider driver seat. Your Kawasaki® OEM stock driver seat WILL FIT with our Ultimate passenger seat. NOTE: THE ULTIMATE DRIVER BACKREST WILL ONLY WORK IF BOTH ULTIMATE MIDRIDER SEAT AND ULTIMATE PASSENGER SEAT ARE INSTALLED.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Vulcan 1700 Nomad / Voyager Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Vulcan.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The large Ultimate sissy bar pad is 12" wide and 8" high. Our Nomad Sissy Bar pad gives your passenger 2 additional inches of room. The pad comes with stainless steel screws and fits on your Kawasaki® sissy bar. We also manufacture sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.