VT1300 Midrider Seat
Our Honda® VT1300 Midrider seat is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and the same distance from the handlebars as the stock seat. The Midrider seat is 15 inches wide.
Ultimate Passenger Seat
The Ultimate passenger seat section is 12 inches with comfort to spare.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Honda® VT1300 Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your VT1300.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Passenger Backrest
The Ultimate Passenger Backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat. The pad measures 7 inches high x 10 inches wide.
Note: Seat must be ordered with the passenger backrest option if the Ultimate Passenger Backrest is to be added later.
Leather Versus Vinyl and Rain Covers
Leather seating in our homes or vehicles works well for some users however leather seats do not weather well left out in the sun and rain.
In my opinion, there are no advantages with a leather seat on a motorcycle.
Most people cannot visually tell the difference between our premium marine grade Vinyl and Leather unless they are side by side and then it needs to be pointed out which is which.
Neither Leather or Vinyl breathes except through the stitching.
Neither seats, Vinyl or Leather are waterproof. A Vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching and Leather will do the same and also soak through the hide if it gets really wet.
Durability is similar but our premium Vinyl will hold its shape and new look longer than Leather.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
Enjoy the ride again,
|Seat Height||Same as Honda® OEM Seat.|
|Distance from Handlebars||Same as Honda® OEM Seat.|
|Driver Seat Width||15"|
|Passenger Seat Width||12"|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Rider Seat|
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for VT1300 / Interstate / Stateline / Sabre Seat
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, 1-Piece Sets, Electra Glide, Road Glide, Road King, Street Glide, Tri Glide and Ultra Classic, Vulcan 900, Cross Roads, Cross Country and Hard Ball