VTX 1800 N Neo Driver Backrest - Plain or Studded
All Ultimate VTX 1800 N Neo driver seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your VTX.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
|Amount of Adjustment||More Than 2" Forward and Backward.|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Rider Seat|
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for Seat Sets, VTX 1300 C
- Installation Instructions for Bigboy Seat, VTX 1300 R/S/T
- Installation Instructions for Passenger Seat, 1800 C
- Installation Instructions for Passenger Seat, 1800 N Neo
- VTX 1800 T models, the seat installs exactly like the stock seat, with the exception that the helmet lock mounted on the frame below the seat must be removed to mount the Ultimate Seat.
- Installation Instructions for Standard Armrests, All VTX Models
- Installation Instructions for Deluxe Armrests, All VTX Models
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, All 2-Piece Seat Sets