Valkyrie Interstate Lowrider and Big Boy Driver Backrest - Plain or Studded - (1999 - 2001)
All Ultimate Valkyrie Lowrider and Big Boy seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
|Amount of Adjustment||More Than 2" Forward and Backward.|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Rider Seat|
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for Seat Set Combo, Valkyrie I/S Interstate
- Installation Instructions for Driver Backrest, Valkyrie King
- Installation Instructions for Armrests, Valkyrie Standard / Tourer
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest (Lowrider and Big Boy)
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, Standard / Tourer
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, Valkyrie I/S Interstate