VTX 1800 C Lowrider Seat and Passenger Seat - Plain or Studded
Our Lowrider seat is designed to sit the driver 1 inch lower and 1 inch closer to the handlebars than the seating position of the Honda® OEM stock seat. We recommend the Lowrider for drivers under 5 foot 11 inches and weighing 200 pounds or less. If you are heavier than 200 pounds, the Lowrider will sit you more forward, depending on your butt size. Our Honda® VTX 1800 C Lowrider is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Lowrider seat is 17 inches wide.
The Ultimate passenger seat is 14" wide with comfort to spare. The passenger seat has been designed with a steeper nose angle to help prevent the passenger from sliding forward into the driver. The same high quality comfort memory foam that is in the driver seat is in the passenger seat, and it has been molded to give your very important passenger the Ultimate support. (put them in comfort heaven).
Honda® OEM passenger seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate VTX 1800 C Lowrider seat. Honda® OEM driver seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate passenger seat.
Note: If a Cobra, Mapam or Kuryakyn Transformer Sissy Bar is installed on your VTX, you will need to indicate in the box above as a different passenger seat is required.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate VTX 1800 C Lowrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your VTX.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The large Ultimate sissy bar pad is 12" wide and 8" high. It sits your passenger 10 degrees straighter than the stock pad, which helps eliminate back fatigue on long rides. The pad comes with stainless steel screws and fits on your Honda® sissy bar. We also manufacture sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.
When you place your order, we will ask you which make and model sissy bar you have and whether its 2, 3 or 4 bolt mount configuration. We'll also need the measurements, from center of bolt to center of bolt, of where the pad mounts to the sissy bar. The links below will help you determine which sissy bar you have:
Leather Versus Vinyl and Rain Covers
Leather seating in our homes or vehicles works well for some users however leather seats do not weather well left out in the sun and rain.
In my opinion, there are no advantages with a leather seat on a motorcycle.
Most people cannot visually tell the difference between our premium marine grade Vinyl and Leather unless they are side by side and then it needs to be pointed out which is which.
Neither Leather or Vinyl breathes except through the stitching.
Neither seats, Vinyl or Leather are waterproof. A Vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching and Leather will do the same and also soak through the hide if it gets really wet.
Durability is similar but our premium Vinyl will hold its shape and new look longer than Leather.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
Enjoy the ride again,
|Seat Height||1" lower than Honda® OEM Seat.|
|Distance from Handlebars||1" closer than Honda® OEM Seat.|
|Driver Seat Width||17"|
|Passenger Seat Width||14"|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Rider Seat|
|Seat Compatibility||Honda® OEM passenger seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate VTX 1800 C Lowrider seat. Honda® OEM rider seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate passenger seat.|
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for Seat Sets, VTX 1300 C
- Installation Instructions for Bigboy Seat, VTX 1300 R/S/T
- Installation Instructions for Passenger Seat, 1800 C
- Installation Instructions for Passenger Seat, 1800 N Neo
- VTX 1800 T models, the seat installs exactly like the stock seat, with the exception that the helmet lock mounted on the frame below the seat must be removed to mount the Ultimate Seat.
- Installation Instructions for Standard Armrests, All VTX Models
- Installation Instructions for Deluxe Armrests, All VTX Models
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, All 2-Piece Seat Sets