Valkyrie Standard / Tourer Driver King Backrest - Plain or Studded - (1996 - 2003)
Ultimate Valkyrie King driver backrest and mounting hardware bolt on the rear fender between the driver and passenger seats. There is no modification required for installation as they hardware mounts into existing holes - so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- King backrest is mounted to the rear fender (not removable without unbolting)
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
|Amount of Adjustment||More Than 2" Forward and Backward.|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Mounts to existing holes in rear fender.|
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for Seat Set Combo, Valkyrie I/S Interstate
- Installation Instructions for Driver Backrest, Valkyrie King
- Installation Instructions for Armrests, Valkyrie Standard / Tourer
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest (Lowrider and Big Boy)
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, Standard / Tourer
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, Valkyrie I/S Interstate