VTX 1300 R/S/T Passenger Seat - Plain or Studded
The Ultimate passenger seat is 14" wide with comfort to spare. The passenger seat has been designed with a steeper nose angle to help prevent the passenger from sliding forward into the driver. The same high quality comfort memory foam that is in the driver seat is in the passenger seat, and it has been molded to give your very important passenger the Ultimate support. (put them in comfort heaven).
Honda® OEM passenger seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate VTX 1300 R/S/T Lowrider seat. Honda® OEM driver seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate passenger seat.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
|Passenger Seat Width||14"|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Rider Seat|
|Seat Compatibility||Honda® OEM passenger seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate VTX 1300 R/S/T Lowrider seat. Honda® OEM rider seat WILL NOT fit with the Ultimate passenger seat.|
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for Seat Sets, VTX 1300 C
- Installation Instructions for Bigboy Seat, VTX 1300 R/S/T
- Installation Instructions for Passenger Seat, 1800 C
- Installation Instructions for Passenger Seat, 1800 N Neo
- VTX 1800 T models, the seat installs exactly like the stock seat, with the exception that the helmet lock mounted on the frame below the seat must be removed to mount the Ultimate Seat.
- Installation Instructions for Standard Armrests, All VTX Models
- Installation Instructions for Deluxe Armrests, All VTX Models
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, All 2-Piece Seat Sets