Stock Seat Driver Backrest and Mount for FLH® Touring Models (1997 - 2007)
The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out of the included hardware that mounts to your bike. The hardware has a built in spring loaded plunger lock that keeps the driver backrest in place.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your FLH®.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench after bracket is installed.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Fitment Note 1: Only works on 1-Piece seats.
Fitment Note 2: Does not work with Harley-Davidson® Sundowner, Hammock or Tall Boy seats.