Spyder RT Seat and Passenger Backrest (2010 - 2019)
Our Ultimate Spyder RT Seats are designed to provide the driver and passenger with proper lateral support for the butt cheeks and a deeper bucket in the seat for more secure cornering. You sit in our seat, not on it. In the driver portion of the seat, both seats are 17 inches wide and have a built in 7 inches high lower back support... so when you twist that throttle open, the seat gives you full support. In the passenger seat, both seats are 15 inches wide and provide full support around the butt. Both seats are also designed with correct nose angle, which prevents you from sliding forward.
Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and same distance to the handlebars as the stock seat.
Our Tall Boy seat will sit you at the same height as the stock seat and one and a half inches further back from the handlebars compared to the stock seat. The Tall Boy was designed for tall or large drivers and will help if you feel to cramped with your stock seat position.
Now you can have the ride you've been waiting for.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Can-Am® Spyder RT seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Spyder.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Passenger Backrest
Our passenger backrest is one inch taller than the Can-Am® OEM backrest and is sculpted to give the passenger a little more room front to back.
Optional RT Fuel Door
We offer an optional fuel door that is built into the seat make fueling easy without lifting the seat.
NOTE: Locking Fuel Door has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Heated Seat Option
We offer both heated and non-heated seats. Ultimate seats for the Can-Am® are activated by switches installed in the seat. There are two separate switches installed on your seat. They control front and rear independently.
Leather Versus Vinyl and Rain Covers
Leather seating in our homes or vehicles works well for some users however leather seats do not weather well left out in the sun and rain.
In my opinion, there are no advantages with a leather seat on a motorcycle.
Most people cannot visually tell the difference between our premium marine grade Vinyl and Leather unless they are side by side and then it needs to be pointed out which is which.
Neither Leather or Vinyl breathes except through the stitching.
Neither seats, Vinyl or Leather are waterproof. A Vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching and Leather will do the same and also soak through the hide if it gets really wet.
Durability is similar but our premium Vinyl will hold its shape and new look longer than Leather.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
Enjoy the ride again,
Click on the links below to download
- Our Spyder RT seats are built on Ultimate base pans, so installation is exactly the same as stock and uses the key lock.
- Installation Instructions for Spyder RT Seat
- Installation Instructions for Spyder RT Passenger Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Spyder RT Heated Seat Option
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Spyder RT Passenger Armrests
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Raincovers, Spyder RS / Spyder ST / Spyder RT