Spyder RT Seat, Driver Backrest and Passenger Backrest - Ultimate Pearl White Croc Inlays, Logos and Fuel Door (2010 - 2019)
Spyder RT Seat, Driver Backrest and Passenger Backrest - Ultimate Pearl White Croc Inlays, Logos and Fuel Door
Our Spyder RT seats are designed to provide the driver and passenger with proper side lateral support for the butt cheeks and a deeper bucket in the seat for more secure cornering. You sit in our seat, not on it.
Our Ultimate Midrider Spyder RT is designed to sit you at the same height and same distance to the handlebars as your stock seat.
Our Ultimate Tall Boy Spyder RT is designed to sit you at the same height as the stock seat and one and a half inches further back from the handlebars. If you feel too cramped with your stock seating position, our Ultimate Tall Boy seat will help.
In the driver portion of the seat, both seats are 17 inches wide have a built in 7 inch high lower back support so when you twist that throttle open the seat gives you full support. In the passenger seat, both seats are 15 inches wide inside and provide full support around the butt.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Can-Am® Spyder RT seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Spyder.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Passenger Backrest
Our passenger backrest is one inch taller than the Can-Am® OEM backrest and is sculpted to give the passenger a little more room front to back.
Optional RT Fuel Door
We offer an optional fuel door that is built into the seat make fueling easy without lifting the seat.
NOTE: Locking Fuel Door has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Heated Seat Option
We offer both heated and non-heated seats. Ultimate seats for the Can-Am® are activated by switches installed in the seat. There are two separate switches installed on your seat. They control front and rear independently.
Leather Versus Vinyl and Rain Covers
Leather seating in our homes or vehicles works well for some users however leather seats do not weather well left out in the sun and rain.
In my opinion, there are no advantages with a leather seat on a motorcycle.
Most people cannot visually tell the difference between our premium marine grade Vinyl and Leather unless they are side by side and then it needs to be pointed out which is which.
Neither Leather or Vinyl breathes except through the stitching.
Neither seats, Vinyl or Leather are waterproof. A Vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching and Leather will do the same and also soak through the hide if it gets really wet.
Durability is similar but our premium Vinyl will hold its shape and new look longer than Leather.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
Enjoy the ride again,
|Seat Height||Same as Can-Am® OEM Seat.|
|Driver Seat Width||17"|
|Passenger Seat Width||15"|
|Amount of Adjustment||More Than 2" Forward and Backward.|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Driver Seat|
|Passenger Backrest / Sissy Bar Pad|
|Passenger Backrest Height||The passenger backrest is 1 1/2" taller than the Can-Am® OEM backrest.|
|Passenger Backrest Depth||Allows for a little more room that the Can-Am® OEM Backrest Pad.|
Click on the links below to download
- Our Spyder RT seats are built on Ultimate base pans, so installation is exactly the same as stock and uses the key lock.
- Installation Instructions for Spyder RT Seat
- Installation Instructions for Spyder RT Passenger Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Spyder RT Heated Seat Option
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Spyder RT Passenger Armrests
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Raincovers, Spyder RS / Spyder ST / Spyder RT