Driver Backrest for Ultimate Spyder F3 Seats
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate F3 seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your bike.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for Spyder F3 Seat
- Installation Instructions for Spyder F3 Seat Heated Seat Wiring Harness
- Installation Instructions for Spyder F3 Stock Seat Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Spyder F3 Stock Seat Passenger Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, All Can-Am Spyder and Ryker Models