Spyder F3 Stock Seat Driver Backrest with Mounting Bracket
Fits with standard and optional stock seats.
The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out of the included hardware that easily mounts under your Spyder F3 stock seat. The hardware has a built in spring loaded plunger lock that keeps the driver backrest in place. This Stock Seat Driver Backrest WILL work with Urban Rack and Mono Cowl. Fits F3, F3-S, F3-T and F3 Limited.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Spyder®.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench after bracket is installed.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for Spyder F3 Seat
- Installation Instructions for Spyder F3 Seat Heated Seat Wiring Harness
- Installation Instructions for Spyder F3 Stock Seat Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Spyder F3 Stock Seat Passenger Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, All Can-Am Spyder and Ryker Models