Ryker Seat and Driver Backrest
The stock O.E.M. seat on the Ryker is a 2-piece driver/passenger system. The Ultimate Ryker seats were designed as a 1-piece system which install simply utilizing the Can-Am Ryker Max Mount.
To achieve the Ultimate memory foam ride comfort our Ryker seats will sit you higher than the stock seats.
We offer two different seating positions for the Ryker - the Reduced Reach and the Midrider.
Our Ryker Reduced Reach seat is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. Our Reduced Reach will sit you approximately 2" closer to the handlebars than the stock seat.
Our Ryker Midrider seat is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. Our Midrider will sit you approximately the same distance from the handlebars as the stock seat.
Both seats have a built in 5" high lower back support, so when you twist that throttle open the seat gives you full support.
The Passenger section of our Ryker seat is a full 12" wide and offers an additional 2 1/2" more room for the passenger over the stock seat.
Our Ultimate Ryker seat also includes factory installed grab handles for your passenger which also double up for luggage tie downs.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Ryker seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your bike.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
All Ultimate Ryker seats have the passenger backrest hardware built into them. So you can add the backrest at any time. The passenger backrest is bolted in for security - but is easily detached when not in use
Our standard Ultimate Ryker seats are built with a neutral carbon fiber inlay for a defined luxury look. A custom color inlay of your choice can be ordered from our customer service seat specialists on 1-877-672 0288.
- This seat requires the Can-Am Max Mount to be installed.
- Passenger foot pegs are NOT included with this seat purchase, however they can be purchased from Slingmods: CLICK HERE
- On 2022 and newer Ryker Rally models, the plastic shrouds that connects to the front of the stock seat will not work with our Ultimate Seats.
- The seat WILL fit with the Spyder Extras / Slingmods.com 3 piece luggage system.
Leather Versus Vinyl and Rain Covers
Leather seating in our homes or vehicles works well for some users however leather seats do not weather well left out in the sun and rain.
In my opinion, there are no advantages with a leather seat on a motorcycle.
Most people cannot visually tell the difference between our premium marine grade Vinyl and Leather unless they are side by side and then it needs to be pointed out which is which.
Neither Leather or Vinyl breathes except through the stitching.
Neither seats, Vinyl or Leather are waterproof. A Vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching and Leather will do the same and also soak through the hide if it gets really wet.
Durability is similar but our premium Vinyl will hold its shape and new look longer than Leather.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
Enjoy the ride again,