Vulcan 900 Classic Seat, Driver Backrest and Sissy Bar Pad - Plain or Studded
Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and the same distance from the handlebars as the stock seat. Our Kawasaki® Vulcan 900 Classic (2006-up) Midrider is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The Midrider seat is 17 inches wide. The Ultimate passenger seat is 12 inches wide with comfort to spare.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Vulcan 900 Classic Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Vulcan.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The large Ultimate sissy bar pad is 12" wide and 8" high. The pad comes with stainless steel screws and fits on your stock Kawasaki® sissy bar. We also manufacture sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.
When you place your order, we will ask you which make and model sissy bar you have and whether its 2, 3 or 4 bolt mount configuration. We'll also need the measurements, from center of bolt to center of bolt, of where the pad mounts to the sissy bar.
Leather Versus Vinyl and Rain Covers
Leather seating in our homes or vehicles works well for some users however leather seats do not weather well left out in the sun and rain.
In my opinion, there are no advantages with a leather seat on a motorcycle.
Most people cannot visually tell the difference between our premium marine grade Vinyl and Leather unless they are side by side and then it needs to be pointed out which is which.
Neither Leather or Vinyl breathes except through the stitching.
Neither seats, Vinyl or Leather are waterproof. A Vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching and Leather will do the same and also soak through the hide if it gets really wet.
Durability is similar but our premium Vinyl will hold its shape and new look longer than Leather.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
Enjoy the ride again,
|Seat Height||Same as Kawasaki® OEM Seat.|
|Distance from Handlebars||Same as Kawasaki® OEM Seat.|
|Driver Seat Width||17"|
|Passenger Seat Width||12"|
|Amount of Adjustment||More Than 2" Forward and Backward.|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Midrider Seat|
|Passenger Backrest / Sissy Bar Pad|
|Large Pad Height||8"|
|Large Pad Width||12"|
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for Seat Sets, 2006-Newer - Vulcan 900 Classic and 2007-Newer - Vulcan 900 Custom
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, 1-Piece Sets, Electra Glide, Road Glide, Road King, Street Glide, Tri Glide and Ultra Classic, Vulcan 900, Cross Roads, Cross Country and Hard Ball