F6B Midrider Seat and Driver Backrest - Standard or Deluxe Model
Our Honda® Gold Wing F6B Midrider seat is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. We have maintained the stock ride height and our lower back support area is 7 inches high and more vertical for total support and will sit you a little closer to the handle bars. If you feel your reach to the handlebars is too far on the stock seat (no bend in your elbows) then our Midrider seat is the answer for a much more relaxed riding position with full lower back support and with our driver backrest installed you will have total back support. The driver section of the seat is 19 inches wide.
The passenger section of our F6B seats have been given as much research and development as the driver's seat. The inner leg thigh area and butt area of the seat has been totally reengineered to provide perfect support. The passenger section of the seat is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare. Put them in comfort heaven.
Our Midrider seat provides a comfort level so good you won't want to get off your bike on those long rides.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Honda® F6B Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your F6B.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Passenger Backrest
For F6B Standard Models:
- The Ultimate passenger backrest for the Standard model F6B has been designed for quick release (mounts into the seat) and is height and position adjustable and 3 inches and 4 inches taller than the Honda optional backrest, our backrest eliminates back fatigue and creates more room.
- The Ultimate removable passenger backrest can be added anytime.
- Ultimate Backrest pad is 10" wide x 7" high.
For F6B Deluxe Models:
- The Ultimate Deluxe model F6B passenger backrest (replaces stock deluxe model) Our Ultimate backrest mount is 3 inches higher than stock for full comfort support.
- Our backrest installs directly onto the stock deluxe base plate.
- If you choose to use the stock pad you can change to the Ultimate 3 inch taller mount bracket only which installs onto the stock base plate using the stock bolts.
- Can not add the Ultimate removable passenger backrest later.
- Ultimate Backrest pad is 10" wide x 7" high.
Our F6B seats are offered in our marine grade premium black vinyl with our carbon fiber inlay in black included.
Our standard seat stitching thread color is black.
Ultimate logo is standard on all seats in silver/grey.
Optional embroidered wing logo available in any color $45 each.
Leather Versus Vinyl and Rain Covers
Leather seating in our homes or vehicles works well for some users however leather seats do not weather well left out in the sun and rain.
In my opinion, there are no advantages with a leather seat on a motorcycle.
Most people cannot visually tell the difference between our premium marine grade Vinyl and Leather unless they are side by side and then it needs to be pointed out which is which.
Neither Leather or Vinyl breathes except through the stitching.
Neither seats, Vinyl or Leather are waterproof. A Vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching and Leather will do the same and also soak through the hide if it gets really wet.
Durability is similar but our premium Vinyl will hold its shape and new look longer than Leather.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
Enjoy the ride again,
For more on Ultimate Seat Quality click here.
|Seat Height||Same Height as Honda® OEM Seat.|
|Distance from Handlebars||Our lower back support area is 7 inches high and more vertical for total support and will sit you a little closer to the handle bars than the Honda® OEM Seat.|
|Driver Seat Width||19"|
|Amount of Adjustment||More Than 2" Forward and Backward.|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Rider Seat|