Softail® Heritage and Deluxe Driver Backrest (2018 and Newer)
All Ultimate Harley-Davidson® Softail® Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Softail®.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
|Amount of Adjustment||More than 2" forward and back.|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Rider Seat|
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for 2018 and Newer Heritage Softail
- Installation Instructions for 2018 and Newer Softail Deluxe
- Installation Instructions for 2018 and Newer Sissy Bar Relocation Kit
- Installation Instructions for 2018 and Newer Trunk Relocation Kit
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, All 2-Piece Seat Sets