FLH® 1997-2007 Midrider 1-Piece Seat and Driver Backrest - Plain or Studded
1997-2007 Ultimate Harley-Davidson® FLH® 1-Piece Midrider Seat
These are 1 piece driver/passenger seats.
Our Harley-Davidson® FLH® Midrider seat is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. Our Midrider seat will sit you at the same height and same distance from the handlebars as the stock seat. The driver section of the seat is 17 inches wide. The passenger section is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare. This seat fits with all passenger backrest sissy bars and tour packs.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Harley-Davidson® FLH® Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your FLH®.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The large Ultimate sissy bar pad is 12" wide and 8" high. We have engineered the pad with the correct back angle and thickness. This gives your passenger more room and comfort, which helps to eliminate back fatigue on long rides. The Ultimate sissy bar pad bolts right on to your Harley-Davidson® sissy bar and comes with stainless steel screws. We also manufacture sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.
When you place your order, we will ask you which make and model sissy bar. If it is not a Harley-Davidson® OEM sissy bar, we'll need to know whether its 2, 3 or 4 bolt mount configuration. We'll also need the measurements, from center of bolt to center of bolt, of where the pad mounts to the sissy bar.
Heated Seat Option
We offer both heated and non-heated seats. We supply a jumper with all heated seats that plug into the factory accessory plug. There are two separate switches that control front and rear indpendently.
The Ultimate Midrider 1-Piece touring seat installs exactly like stock, with the front under tank bracket and the stock rear fender bolt.
Model Year Fitment Details:
- Electra Glide® Standard
- Electra Glide® Classic
- Electra Glide® Ultra
- Road Glide®
- Road King®
- Street Glide®
Leather Versus Vinyl and Rain Covers
Leather seating in our homes or vehicles works well for some users however leather seats do not weather well left out in the sun and rain.
In my opinion, there are no advantages with a leather seat on a motorcycle.
Most people cannot visually tell the difference between our premium marine grade Vinyl and Leather unless they are side by side and then it needs to be pointed out which is which.
Neither Leather or Vinyl breathes except through the stitching.
Neither seats, Vinyl or Leather are waterproof. A Vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching and Leather will do the same and also soak through the hide if it gets really wet.
Durability is similar but our premium Vinyl will hold its shape and new look longer than Leather.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
Enjoy the ride again,
|Seat Height||If you are on an Ultra Classic or Electra Glide, it will also sit you at the same height as the stock seat. If you are on a Road King, Road Glide or Street Glide, the seat will sit a bit higher than the stock seat.|
|Distance from Handlebars||Same as Harley-Davidson® OEM Seat.|
|Driver Seat Width||17"|
|Passenger Seat Width||14"|
|Amount of Adjustment||More Than 2" Forward and Backward.|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Driver Seat|
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for 1-Piece Seat Sets, 2017 and Newer - Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Road King®, Street Glide®, Tri Glide® and Ultra Classic®
- Installation Instructions for 1-Piece Seat Sets, 2014-2016 - Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Road King®, Street Glide®, Tri Glide® and Ultra Classic®
- Installation Instructions for 1-Piece Seat Sets, 2009-2013 - Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Road King®, Street Glide®, Tri Glide® and Ultra Classic®
- Installation Instructions for 1-Piece Seat Sets, 1997-2007 - Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Road King®, Street Glide® and Ultra Classic®
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, 1-Piece Sets, Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Road King®, Street Glide®, Tri Glide® and Ultra Classic®