F6B Driver Backrest - Standard or Deluxe Model
All Ultimate Honda® F6B seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your F6B.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
|Amount of Adjustment
|More Than 2" Forward and Backward.
|Location of Backrest Bracket
Click on the links below to download
- Our Ultimate seats install on your Gold Wing F6B like stock using the stock bolts.
- Installation Instructions for F6B Seat Sets
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, F6B
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest