GL 1800 Goldwing Tour (2018 - 2021)
Our GL1800 Goldwing Tour Midrider seat is our main seat that will suit most riders. If you are happy with the riding position, which includes your reach to the handlebars, leg room and reach to the ground that your stock seat offers, the Midrider seat will work for you. Our Midrider seat will sit you in the same position, but provides a comfort level so good, you won't want to get off your bike on those long rides. The Midrider seat is 1" wider than the stock seat.
Our GL1800 Goldwing Tour Tall Boy seat is primarily designed for bigger or taller riders that are looking for more room than the stock seating position offers. The Tall Boy seat will sit you 1 1/2" further back from the handlebars and cowling. This allows for less bend in your knees and helps for your long distance ride comfort whichprovides a comfort level so good, you won't want to get off your bike. The Tall Boy is 1" wider than stock seat.
We have made our passenger seat a full 17 inches wide which is 2 inches wider than the stock seat. Together with our design shape and our Ultimate memory foam, we put your passenger in comfort heaven.
Ultimate Passenger Backrest (2018 - 2020 ONLY)
Our Ultimate passenger backrest features built in armrests that provide an additional 3 inches of support over the factory passenger backrest. Additionally, the Ultimate passenger backrest provides a much needed additional 1 inch of passenger room to sit your passenger up straighter which eliminates back fatigue.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Goldwing.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
- Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
If you choose to go without a heated seat, you will need to purchase the Goldwing Tour Seat Heat Dummy Load in order to stop the seat heater indicators from flashing on the dash when a heated seat is not connected to the bike.
All heated seats include ride on rain covers.