1-Piece Touring Seats for Tri Glide® (2009-2013)
Tri Glide® model years 2009-2013:
Our FLH® Ultimate Touring Midrider seat will sit you at the same height as your stock seat and the same distance from the handlebars as the stock seat. The driver section of the seat is 17 inches wide. The passenger section is 15 1/2 inches wide with comfort to spare and is 1 full inch longer than the stock seat.
Ultimate Touring Tall Boy seat will sit you at the same height as your stock seat and 1 1/2 inches further back from the handlebars compared to the stock seat. The driver section of the seat is 17 inches wide. The passenger section is 15 1/2 inches wide with comfort to spare and is a full 1 inch longer than the stock seat.
Our Ultimate Touring seats are designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate FLH® Ultimate Touring seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your FLH®.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.