Seats for Harley Davidson Freewheeler
2015 and Newer Ultimate Harley-Davidson Freewheeler Seat
These are 1-piece driver/passenger seats.
Our Harley Davidson Freewheeler seat is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. Our Freewheeler seat will sit you at the same distance from the handlebars as the stock seat. The driver section of the seat is 15 1/2 inches wide. The passenger section is 12 inches wide with comfort to spare. This seat fits with all passenger backrest sissy bars and tour packs.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Harley Davidson® Freewheeler seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Freewheeler.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The large Ultimate sissy bar pad is 12" wide and 8" high. We have engineered the pad with the correct back angle and thickness. This gives your passenger more room and comfort, which helps to eliminate back fatigue on long rides. The Ultimate sissy bar pad bolts right on to your Harley-Davidson® sissy bar and comes with stainless steel screws. We also manufacture sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.