FLH® 2014 and Newer Ultimate Touring 1-Piece Seat
Ultimate Touring seat will sit you at the same height as your stock seat and 1 inch further back from the handlebars compared to the stock seat. The driver section of the seat is 17 inches wide. The passenger section is 15 1/2 inches wide with comfort to spare and is a full 1 inch longer than the stock seat. The Ultimate Touring seats were specifically designed for 2014 and newer FLH® models equipped with a Tour Pack.
Our Ultimate Touring seats are designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat.
Fitment Note: On the Ultra Low and the Limited Low, our Ultimate Touring seats will sit a bit higher than stock
Ultimate Touring Seat
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate FLH® Ultimate Touring seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your FLH®.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Heated Seat Option
We offer both heated and non-heated seats. We supply a jumper with all heated seats that plug into the factory accessory plug. There are two separate switches that control front and rear indpendently.
Ultimate Touring 1-Piece touring seats installs exactly like stock, with the front under tank bracket and the stock rear fender bolt.
Model Year Fitment Details:
2014 and Newer
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low (This seat will sit approximately 1" higher than the stock seat)
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low (This seat will sit approximately 1" higher than the stock seat)
- Road Glide® Ultra
- Tri Glide®
Leather Versus Vinyl and Rain Covers
Leather seating in our homes or vehicles works well for some users however leather seats do not weather well left out in the sun and rain.
In my opinion, there are no advantages with a leather seat on a motorcycle.
Most people cannot visually tell the difference between our premium marine grade Vinyl and Leather unless they are side by side and then it needs to be pointed out which is which.
Neither Leather or Vinyl breathes except through the stitching.
Neither seats, Vinyl or Leather are waterproof. A Vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching and Leather will do the same and also soak through the hide if it gets really wet.
Durability is similar but our premium Vinyl will hold its shape and new look longer than Leather.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
Enjoy the ride again,
|Seat Height||Same as the Harley-Davidson® OEM Seat.|
|Distance from Handlebars||1" further back than the Harley-Davidson® OEM Seat.|
|Driver Seat Width||17"|
|Passenger Seat Width||15 1/2"|
Click on the links below to download
- Installation Instructions for 1-Piece Seat Sets, 2017 and Newer - Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Road King®, Street Glide®, Tri Glide® and Ultra Classic®
- Installation Instructions for 1-Piece Seat Sets, 2014-2016 - Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Road King®, Street Glide®, Tri Glide® and Ultra Classic®
- Installation Instructions for 1-Piece Seat Sets, 2009-2013 - Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Road King®, Street Glide®, Tri Glide® and Ultra Classic®
- Installation Instructions for 1-Piece Seat Sets, 1997-2007 - Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Road King®, Street Glide® and Ultra Classic®
- Installation Instructions for Removable Driver Backrest
- Installation Instructions for Ride-On Rain Covers, 1-Piece Sets, Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Road King®, Street Glide®, Tri Glide® and Ultra Classic®