All Ultimate Can-Am® Spyder RT Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time. The driver backrest quickly and easily slides in and out with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware permanently mounted inside the seat.
• Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
• Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
• Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
• Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Spyder.
• Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
• Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
• No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
• Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
• Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Our passenger backrest is one inch taller than the Can-Am® OEM backrest and is sculpted to give the passenger a little more room front to back.
Please Note: All prices in product descriptions are in U.S. Dollars.
Online Ordering is for the Contiguous United States Only. For All Other Locations - Click Here
Accepted Payment Methods:
©Ultimate Seats 2003-2017