Roadliner / Stratoliner Midrider Seat, Passenger Seat and Driver Backrest - Plain or Studded
- Our Midrider seat will sit you 1" higher than the stock seat and a little bit back from the handlebars than the stock seat. This seat is good for drivers that are over 6 ft and/or over 220 lbs if your leg inseam is 32" or more.
The Ultimate passenger seat is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare and fits with all passenger backrest sissy bars.
- Yamaha® OEM passenger seat WILL fit with the Ultimate seat. Yamaha® OEM driver seat WILL fit with the Ultimate passenger seat.
- If you want to use our driver backrest - you MUST have our passenger seat. Our driver backrest will not fit into our seats with the OEM passenger seat.
Ultimate Removable Driver Backrest
All Ultimate Roadliner / Stratoliner Lowrider and Midrider seats have the driver backrest hardware built into them, so you can add the backrest at any time.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting your Roadliner / Stratoliner.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
The Ultimate large sissy bar pad is 12" wide and 8" high. The pad comes with stainless steel screws and fits on your stock Yamaha® sissy bar. This pad is designed for the tall Yamaha® sissy bar. We also manufacture large sissy bar pads that will fit other aftermarket sissy bars.
When you place your order, we will ask you which make and model sissy bar you have and whether its 2, 3 or 4 bolt mount configuration. We'll also need the measurements, from center of bolt to center of bolt, of where the pad mounts to the sissy bar.
Leather Versus Vinyl and Rain Covers
Leather seating in our homes or vehicles works well for some users however leather seats do not weather well left out in the sun and rain.
In my opinion, there are no advantages with a leather seat on a motorcycle.
Most people cannot visually tell the difference between our premium marine grade Vinyl and Leather unless they are side by side and then it needs to be pointed out which is which.
Neither Leather or Vinyl breathes except through the stitching.
Neither seats, Vinyl or Leather are waterproof. A Vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching and Leather will do the same and also soak through the hide if it gets really wet.
Durability is similar but our premium Vinyl will hold its shape and new look longer than Leather.
A rain cover should be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam.
We recommend you cover your seats with our waterproof ride on rain covers when your bike is sitting or riding in the rain.
Enjoy the ride again,
|Seat Height||1" Higher Than the Stock Seating Position|
|Distance from Handlebars||A Little Bit Farther Back Than the Stock Seating Position|
|Driver Seat Width||18"|
|Passenger Seat Width||14"|
|Amount of Adjustment||More Than 2" Forward and Backward|
|Location of Backrest Bracket||Rider Seat|
|Seat Compatibility||Yamaha® OEM passenger seat WILL fit with the Ultimate Midrider seat. Yamaha® OEM rider seat WILL fit with the Ultimate passenger seat.|
- The Ultimate V-Star 950, Raider, Roadliner and Stratoliner installs exactly like the stock OEM Yamaha® seat.